0) We should introduce our self with smiling face and positive attitude ask questions.
1) Have you ever practiced yoga? If answer is no. Assure them no problem but if the answer is yes
2) What style of yoga has been practised?
3) How long period yoga has been practised?
4) Do you have any injuries or anything else going on with your body that i should be aware of?
5) Have you ever had any surgeries? If yes collect details
6) How are your ankles, knees, hips, back, shoulders, neck , wrists ? Try to follow up the relevant questions with their answers. We should use our knowledge but also prepare to acknowledge that we do not know about the injury or issue and encourage the student to take care of him or herself.
7) are you pregnant or have you recently had a baby? Ask this of any women if we think she is pregnant or who recently gave birth, share with her basic trimester cautions.
8) What is your profession, work or daily life like?
9) What do you do for exercise? According to the answers to the above questions we should give the student some initial guidance on how he / she might modify his / her practice.
Name: Mr. Murthy
Mob: +91 96865-49129
Mob 2: +91 96208 29194
Mob 3: +91 72595 83484
No.162/1(Ground Floor), 7th ABC Cross,
Venkatapura Main Road, Koramangala
Bangalore – 560 034 (India).
No. 1271, 20th Main, 2nd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bangalore – 78 Land Mark: Behind Central Mall & Near Samatvam Diabetic Centre