Yoga Mantra Chanting Course in Bangalore, India
Karuna Yoga Vidya Peetham offers one week Mantra Chanting Course for those who want proficient in various Vedic, Upanisadic, Bhagavad-Gita and Patanjali Yoga Sutra verses chanting. Our Yoga Acharyas in this field will help you to learn these chanting techniques and skills. Karuna Yoga faculties will take care of all your concerns regarding this course.
Your enthusiasm and passion in learning Mantra Chanting Course will be fully satisfied at this Karuna Yoga School which has fast created a name for itself as a leading Yoga school in Bangalore, India. All the courses at the yoga school are conducted in a safe environment so that the learner can begin personal practice with the greatest freedom and ease.
The staff and faculties at Karuna Yoga will help you to formulate a deep understanding of this ancient discipline that has been practiced for centuries. Besides Mantra Chanting Course, the student will be taught Asana, Pranayama and fire ceremony. Anyone who wishes to develop their Yoga practice further can continue their learning here as Karuna Yoga also offers intermediate and advanced levels of Yoga since it is a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance USA (RYS 200).
The fee at US$ 300 for the Mantra Chanting course training for one week program, as it is excluded with accommodation and food. So register yourself into the course by paying US$ 100 or 140 which will be accounted for as a non-refundable advance fee. On receipt of your application you will be asked to send in further payment through a PayPal invoice and once the payment is processed you will receive a booking confirmation via e-mail. The booking can be held for you for a period of 12 months in case you are unable to attend the course as per initial booking. On arrival you need to pay the remaining fee. Once fee is paid it is non-refundable.
Mantra Chanting Course in Bangalore, India- 2017
- 01st November 2017 to 7th November 2017 USD 350 per week
- 1st December 2017 to 7th December 2017 USD 350 per week
Mantra Chanting Course in Bangalore, India – Daily Schedule
07:00 a.m. to 08:30 a.m. (Patanjali Sutra chanting)
08:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Breakfast
10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (Bhagavad-Gita chanting)
12:00 a.m.to 1:00 p.m. (Vedic and Upanisadic mantras chanting)
1:00 p.m. to 03:00 p.m. Lunch
04:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m. (Pranayama)
06:30 p.m. to 08:00 p.m. Meditation and chanting
08:00 p.m. Dinner
Duration of daily yoga classes can be increased, if required.
Daily schedule is subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Yoga Mantra Chanting Syllabus
Patanjali Yoga Sutras Chanting (selected verses)
Bhagavad-Gita Chanting (selected verses)
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
Astanga Yoga Mantra
Surya Namaskara Mantras
Accommodation and Food
Students have to arrange their accommodation and food by their own. We will guide and refer you regarding this, nearby hotels or paying guest hostel, according to your requirements.
KARUNA YOGA adopts the ancient style of traditional approach to Yoga course to inculcate in each student the wisdom that which Yoga manifests. Yoga teaching and learning is therefore formatted in such a way that ethical practices are incorporated spontaneously in the student’s day today activity, at the KARUNA YOGA.
Sage Patanjali prescribed certain rules and regulation, of how a person is expected to act in society (Yama) and how personal code of conduct (Niyama) is expected and vital behavior for each individual to follow. We at the KARUNA YOGA expect this “positive behavior” word to be understood and practiced sincerely and honestly by all Yoga students to the best extent possible.
Before students register for the Yoga teacher training course they must be aware that this traditional Yoga teaching will differ from that of the western countries. There could even be a basic difference in the understanding of the Yogic path as that which is taught in the Yoga schools in the western countries.
Code of Conduct
- Discipline is an integral part of the Yoga training program and so the course routine must be strictly observed without fail.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee, at any situation.
- Absenting physically oneself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the respective subject teacher or course co-ordinator concerned would be considered as a gross breach of Course discipline.
- A student must inform in advance and should get permission from course coordinator, if they plan to go out for any emergency work.
- The KARUNA YOGA does not make any arrangements for guests of students. Any activity that is not related to the Yoga course is not entertained.
- Make sure you are on time for every Yoga class or you will not be allowed to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Before departure from the KARUNA YOGA students must clear all fee dues and return all library books.
- Smoking and alcohol are not allowed strictly, during the Yoga teacher training course.
The deposited amount which submitted with the application is not refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable emergencies condition the KARUNA YOGA at its discretion permits students to go for any other scheduled course/retreat within the period of one year duration. We therefore suggest that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to spend their entire time to learn our respective Yoga Courses sincerely and successfully.