200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bangalore, India.
This is a four-week non-residential course on Hatha Yoga, designed for graduates of the Yoga Teachers Training Course (TTC). The syllabus consists of Hatha Yoga, Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Yoga Nidra, Kriyas and Meditation. Also introduction to Bhagavad Gita, Pajanjali Yoga sutra, Yogic Diet and Nutrition, Yoga Philosophy and Psychology, Hatha Yoga based anatomy and physiology and introduction to Sanskrit.
Techniques, Training and Practice
- Learning to master and teach Various Hatha Yoga Techniques.
- Theory and Practice of Mantras, Kriyas, Pranayamas and various techniques of Meditation
- Asana practice is focused on developing the quality of body alignment, observation and sharpening awareness of deeper physiological processes while performing an Asana.
- Learning the art of alignment and hand on adjustment with the help of props
- Workshops on demonstration of Asanas, Restorative Yoga, Yoga for specific groups and Yoga to deal with common ailments like joint pain, back pain, thyroid, diabetes, etc.
- Qualities and Conduct of a Teacher while leading a class
- Business Skills – How to promote your Yoga business in the world of Web Marketing
- Conducting Astanga Yoga led classes with a touch of personal creativity
Anatomy and Physiology
- Learning about the musculoskeletal system with focus on bones, ligaments, origin & insertions of muscles with nerve supply.
- Basic Overview of the structure and functions (Anatomy and Physiology) of different systems in the human body.
- Anatomy of Pranayama with focus on Energy Systems, Chakras, Energy Bodies and the Cardiovascular System.
- Practical Application of Anatomy and Physiology to Yoga Practices
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- Minimum decency codes for Yoga teachers (Vegetarianism)
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – Samadhi and Sadhana
- Bhagavad Gita
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Vippasana Meditation
- Ethics mentioned in Yogic Scriptures for Yoga Practitioners and Teachers
- Assisting Lead Trainers, observing and receiving feedback accordingly
Tutorials, Assignment and Examination
- Students will be required to engage in self-study and submit daily & weekly assignments on the basis of the day’s lectures and discussions.
- There will be a practical and a theory exam at the end of the course to assess the students on their learning, practice and teaching during the 4 week Teacher Training Course.