Karuna Yoga Vidya Peetham: Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bangalore, India.
Karuna Yoga Vidya Peetham, International offers intensive yoga teaching courses designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga practitioners who want to learn yoga for their personal growth and or to become professional yoga instructor. Karuna Yoga Vidya Peetham offering Advance yoga teacher training course, short term intensive yoga course yoga workshop, yoga retreat, stress management courses designed to prepare an individual become able to teach yoga to everyone, with safe mode. Karuna Yoga Vidya Peetham will train each student to understand the Asanas, philosophy, lifestyle, anatomy physiology, teaching methodology and techniques of yoga. It is open to anyone who wants to become a yoga trainer, and passionate to teach all over the world.
200 Hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in Bangalore, India.
This is a four-week non-residential course on Hatha Yoga, designed for successfully completing graduate of the Yoga Teachers Training Course (YTTC). The syllabus consists of Hatha Yoga, Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Yoga Nidra, Kriyas and Meditation. This course also covers additional topics on Bhagavad Gita, Pajanjali Yoga sutra, Yogic Diet and Nutrition, Yoga Philosophy and Psychology, Hatha Yoga based anatomy and physiology and Sanskrit.
Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Syllabus (200hrs)
Techniques Training and Practice (100 Hours)
- Basic elements of Asanas and Pranayamas, Mudras & Bandhas.
- Three principles of practices, alignment, relaxed respiration & consciousness.
- Transitioning into Asana – Transitioning out of Asana.
- Asana Modification variations and the use of props.
- Classical Surya Namaskara & Astanga Surya Namaskara
- Touch, somatics, and self-transformation. Beginner to intermediate level.
- Standing forward bending – Balancing & Twisting Asana.
- Core Strengthening Asana, Arm Balancing Asana, Backward Bending Asana,
- Seated forward bending & twisting Asanas.
- Balancing asana. Supine Twists – Backward bending. Hip & Pelvic Opening Asanas.
- Inverted Asana
- Shoulder work, arm strengthening, arm balancing, rotation of arms and shoulders.
- Pranayama- going deeper into the essence of breathe. Chakra balancing asana sequence.
- Mantra Meditation, Chakra Meditation, and Breathe Awareness.
Teaching Methodology (25 Hrs)
- Creating Space for Self-Transformation
- Classroom Set up and Orientation
- Class Levels and Prerequisites
- Exploring clear and precise verbal expression
- Class Etiquette
- Teaching styles and the varieties of approach
- Waking Up the Spiritual Environment
- Techniques and Tools In Teaching Yoga
- Application of modifications for individual needs
- Business approach
Anatomy and Physiology (20 Hrs)
- Pranas, Upa-pranas, Chakras, Nadis, & Granthis. Pancha Kosa(five layer of existence)
- Introduction to Human Anatomy and Physiology. Cardiovascular system, Nervous System.
- Respiratory System, Musculoskeletal System & Spinal Cord.
- Yoga and spine. Structure and function of spine.
- Types and functions of bone. Skeletal system and asana.
- Physiology of stretching during asana practice.
- How to stretch safely with their individual limitation.
- Biomechanics of stretching
- Kinesiology: To understand different movement of human body at minor and major joints levels.
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, Ethics (30 Hrs)
- Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, & Raja Yoga
- Vedas, Katha Upanisad, Taittiriya Upanisad, & Mandukya Upanisad
- The Bhagavad Gita (selected chapter)
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras (selected sutra)
- Yogic diet and nutrition
- Ethics: Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksa. Brahmacharya, Grihastha, Vanprastha, Sanyasa Ashrama.
- Health and Wellness, Lifestyle.
Practicum (10 Hrs)
- Practicing of Asana, Pranayama, Mudras, Kriyas, & Bandhas
- Practicing the basics of assisting and adjusting
- Methodology of Asana, contraindications, and benefits
- Observing others teaching, receiving/giving feedback
Tutorials, Assignment and Examination
- Trainee will be required to engage in self-study and submit daily & weekly assignments on the basis of the day’s lectures and discussions.
- There will be a practical and a theory exam at the end of the course to assess the students on their learning, practice and teaching during the 4 week Teacher Training Course.